Wednesday 4 February 2015

Google Drive...

I have been doing some work in Google Drive and can see what an Amazing Tool this is for Education.  I have witnessed Google Docs being used in the classroom for group work / projects where the students are able to work on the same document and collaborate together.  My daughter has also had homework to complete using Google Docs assigned with other class mates.   At the moment I am looking at Google Forms (as recommended to me).   Google Forms are used in my base school for Recording Student Absences and Parental Permission for Camps and Activities at school.   I can see how Google Forms can be applied and used as a form of assessment with students.  An amazing tool with so much for me to learn.  Exciting!

I came across this Google Docs add-on which allows you to make audio & other comments/feedback on students' work.

https://kaizena.com/

An easy way to mark homework and assignments, and students can also reply to feedback with audio comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment